Slippery when wet floors are one of the biggest causes of injury in the workplace and strata buildings. Whether you are a business owner, Strata Manager or resident, we will have a solution to ensure your areas are safer to walk on when wet.
Tile Tech Solutions is the approved applicator of Microcote coatings. Microcote is a solvent free, high quality, low VOC, urethane coating which when mixed with a range of additives can stick to virtually any surface and provide a minimum rating of P3. High quality additives make it suitable for very slippery when wet and glossy surfaces such as ceramic, glazed porcelain, terrazzo and many more.
In addition to being able to deliver a significantly less slippery surface it also provides a chemical inherent resistance with moisture barrier properties.
Main Advantages of Microcote:
- Ability to stick to a wide range of surfaces including tiles, vinyl, stone, concrete, grout.
- Suitable for horizontal, vertical and inclined areas such as access ramps.
- Fast curing time – additives can reduce the curing time by up to 50% meaning treated areas can be used much sooner than with other coatings. Foot traffic is acceptable in as little as 5-6 hours.
- Available in Satin, Matte and Gloss finishes
- Provides a sealed, easy to clean surface with an effective moisture barrier whilst allowing moisture vapour to escape.
- Extremely hard wearing – suitable for very high traffic areas in domestic and commercial applications
Common areas of application of Microcote:
- Common slippery areas in Strata buildings
- Commercial Kitchens
Preparation of the surface is extremely important before the application of Microcote. Tile Tech Solutions has a wide range of cleaning options to ensure the surface is professionally prepared in both domestic and commercial situations.
Contact Tile Tech Solutions for a free onsite measure and quote BEFORE someone slips.